Sales Development Representative – Competitive +Training + Annual Skiing incentive
Part-time hours available to suit.
Working at Concert, you’ll benefit from –
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays – pro rata
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- Training and personal development
- Company contributed pension scheme
- Great coffee and fresh fruit
- Working in a company that really cares about the work they deliver with an emphasis on building and developing our team and great client relationships.
How this role fits into our team
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a forward-thinking technology business at an exciting stage of its development. You will work closely with the marketing and new business teams to build relationships and raise awareness of Concert within our target markets. This is a crucial role in a recently restructured Sales & Marketing team where you will have close contact with clients and new prospects, managing structured and targeted campaigns to drive new revenues and increase lead generation. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who is a highly motivated self-starter, keen to learn and progress.
What you’ll be doing
As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities. You will succeed and progress if you are someone who is confident, tenacious, and able to prioritise tasks effectively. You should also be comfortable speaking and presenting to prospective clients and be prepared to be on a highly driven sales team crucial to the ongoing success of the company.
This is a key role within the Business Development team, acting as a much needed and valued resource, with a real ability to impact the performance of the business from day one.
- Responsible for outbound contact with potential new prospects using multiple channels including Phone, Email, Social and Networking Groups.
- Respond to all incoming enquiries with a sense of urgency
- Develop target account profiles while building prospect relationships and engaging in opportunity discovery by phone and email
- Work with Sales teams to develop Marketing campaigns for given industries and markets
- Follow up on leads created by Marketing and develop them into opportunities
- Identify, nurture and develop new leads, track activity and maintain all information
- In a fast-growing company there are always lots of balls to juggle, so you must have the ability to prioritise workload, learn quickly and deliver to timeframes.
- We’re a small company, so being efficient is key to ensuring we achieve a lot and therefore being able to follow systems and processes is crucial.
- We’re all players in a team and nearly everything we do relies on us working closely with our teammates, so we need strong people in every position.
- We keep our eye on the prize, so we want someone who can prioritise their time and focus their efforts on the things that matter.
- We can’t stand still and must always be improving, so an individual that wants to grow and develop with us will fit in just fine.
- We need you to be the expert voice our customers can rely on to educate them about how our services can support and add value to their businesses
- Our mission is to put customers first through passion, personality and performance, so we need people that build strong relationships and provide the highest level of customer care.
Person Specification (Preferred)
- 2 years’ successful experience of working within a customer service or business development team within a B2B environment
- Experience of working in the technology space
- Process and systems oriented
- An excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with the creativity, desire and drive to learn and develop
- Able to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Committed to a customer focussed approach
You must: live within a commutable distance of Winsford, Cheshire.